We provide DOT-approved pharmaceutical waste containers with UPS shipping included. They are blue containers with white lids, as shown here. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency considers pharmaceuticals solid wastes at the Health Care Facility(HCF). The EPA manages pharmaceutical waste and requires specified containers for shipping. Shipping in corrugated boxes is not in compliance with the law and will be refused at our facility.
We do not accept RCRA hazardous waste at this time as defined by the federal EPA. Please refer too : listed hazardous waste substances . If you are unsure and have questions about RCRA waste please call us.
We also accept pharmaceuticals for credit purposes. These can be either In-dated or Out-dated. Credit is determined by drug manufacturers policy and not the more stringent wholesalers return policy. We are experts in obtaining the most credit for your outdated pharmaceuticals. Please give us a call and we will set up your account with this program.
How to place an order
- Create a new account or log in if you already have an account.
- Click the “Create order” button to create an order, and specify details for each item you will submit for return. Search our database to help pre-fill item details.
- Follow the “pop up” instructions that guide you through the process
- Confirm and submit your order.
- We’ll validate your order and send you a receipt by email. You can view all your orders on your Dashboard.